Saturday, March 1, 2008

WIP'S

Here are the photos of the Precious sweater and the alpaca socks I am working on. I have the sweater all pinned together and should have it done later on today. Then I will start another one for Sarah. I used astra yarn that I had from my old yarn shop. I find that the quality if so much better then the new yarn that is produced today. Now that the company was bought out by a Canadian company, they just don't have the same texture of the old stuff. Sorry, I can't help it, but it is the way I feel about all these companies buying out others and then cutting back to make the yarn cheaper. Oh well, I have enough in my little shop to last me much longer then I will be on earth....lol


 
 
 
Posted by Picasa



And we have SNOW! More snow then I care to look at. It has been snowing all day now and with no end in sight, we are in for a lot of it again! Our little street is so narrow now, where are we going to put it all???


Take care all,

KNIT ON!!

No comments: