Sunday, March 2, 2008

Just l little bit of snow again!!


This is my little car after the snow yesterday. We don't have much more room to plow the snow in the yard. The banks are higher than the car already.


Look at how high the snow is!!


Took these pictures from the back door this morning. This is the neighbors house on the next street from me. He can't even see out his windows with all the snow in front of his yard. And we have more coming on Tuesday and Wednesday! Enough Mother Nature!


I finished the little precious sweater last night. Now to start Sarah's. And I have gone through one skein of yarn for my alpaca socks. Will take three skeins for a pair. Will use 1 1/2 skeins per sock for my pair. And I am worth it. I will have to get in touch with Kim at the little store in Kingfield and order 3 more skeins of her yarn. Want to make 4 pair and have enough for 3.

KNIT ON!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cactusneedles said...

That's a lot of snow! My great-aunt in Caribou sends me picts like these! It's hard for my small ones to imagine that much snow! Take care and keep warm! :)