Friday, March 28, 2008

Deer on I-95


This was taken on the I just be fore the Alton Bog. She didn't care that I was there until I move closer in the car...the next photo shows her with her head up and looking at me! She stayed right there the whole time.

These guys were too busy eating all the freshly cut tree limbs. The winter has been hard on all the wild animals this year and the loggers cutting to reclaim the sides of the roads have brought out many, many dear, moose, raccoon, birds, wild turkeys and many other critters.I took this picture of the deer on the ride home today from Bangor. Had to go to return some things and decided to bring my camera along. Took 123 pictures on the way down and back. Also have a video of a deer at the Gateway Inn in Medway. They feed the deer and their customers
Posted by Picasa

No comments: