Sunday, March 30, 2008

Knitting for Sarah

I got this pattern for the felted slippers at the Knitt Witt shop online. DeeAnn is still running her business and she has a great selection of wonderful yarns and patterns. Still have one that she had to order coming, but will have enough to do when I have back surgery again soon.

The slippers were knit with bulky Bartlettyarns wool that I've had for few years. I used left over fun fur yarn for the tops. Now to felt the slippers to fit her little feet. Right now they fit me!





Started this hooded aran sweater for Sarah last night. I am using plymouth encore in aran. Got this last summer at the City side yarn shop when she was going out of business. I have knit this up many times and now it is time for my Granddaughter to have one!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Such a cute pattern! I love to knit for children, it satisfied my instant gratification needs. I'm sure she'll look adorable in it.