Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wind skiing at Twin Lakes

Here is a picture of the mountain covered with clouds after the snow/ice/rain we got late Friday night into Saturday morning. The lodge is called "Five Lakes Lodge" and is a bed and breakfast for couples only. I have not been inside to see it, but I have heard it is drop dead georgous!



I haven't seen this before in our area. I was coming back from plowing the camp out when I stopped to take a few pictures of the mountain when I noticed the colorful sail in the sky. The person has skis on so I was thrilled to watch him try to get the wind to move him across the freshly fallen snow we got Friday into Saturday Morning. It was very brisk winds so he had a lot of trouble with the sail.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cactusneedles said...

I love your pictures! I think I like my snow better far away on the mountains! Thanks for stopping by!! :)