Monday, April 21, 2008

Sarah



OK Baxter, bring me the stick! Sarah loves to throw the stick for the dogs. This one is a bit too big for her so her Grampy threw it!




Here Baxter, I have a snowball for you! She kept trying to get Baxter to catch the snowball, but wasn't able to throw it high enough for him.




MOMMY MOMMY, I found somthing in the garden!!!!! Bruski is right there to make sure no one gets in Sarahs way! He's checking out the plastic that Sarah found.


'

Hi Grams and Gramps, see my new sweater I have on! I love you so much for knitting it for me Grams!!! LOL

She loves to be outside in this nice weather. Next month the bugs will be so bad we won't be able to enjoy the sun without getting bitten to bits when outside!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Great sweater! And such a sweetheart. And the dogs are good company.