Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Sarah's Hat part 2

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa


Here are a couple of pics of Sarah's hat. I have it done except for the cord and the flower. It was a fun project. Can't wait to see if it fits her. I have a skein of purple for another hat. But will wait to see if this one fits. It will be nothing to cut it down to make it smaller. The pattern has 3 sizes to start with, but I can cut it down to fit.

The weather is nice today...only 48F but not snowing. The sun is shining off and on today, so we are hoping that we can get moved to the lake soon. I just hope gas prices don't go too high as we will not be able to stay there and DH travel to work five days a week. Not fair at all! The rich get richer and the poor get poorer! And we can't get much poorer! Prediction is that gas will be $4.00 a gallon by Memorial Day! How do these oil companies expect us to survive? We have all we can do now to make ends meet. Will we have to sell our summer camp? I hope not. We worked hard to get that little piece of tranquillity...do not want to lose it now. Life is not fair! When will enough money be enough? Never by the way it looks now. We are on such a tight budget now, I don't see how we can tighten our belts any more!! The mill situation here is not getting any better either. Will it run or will it close again???? It doesn't look good for our little town at all. When does it stop? Can anyone figure this out! How do we ever get ahead when we are so behind all the time? LOL Oh well, I will keep knitting as long as I can. Have a stash big enough that I will never knit all that I have. So that is one good thing I have! Yarn to die for! lol

Well, off to finish the hat. I really want to get it in the mail asap so my baby can wear it. Hope her mom sends me a picture so I can post that too.

Take care all and

KNIT ON!

No comments: