Monday, April 30, 2007

Sarah's Hat and my kitty


Here is Samantha sleeping in bed with me this morning. She loves her mommy so much LOL. She is almost 16 years old now and I do allow her to do things I would not let the others do at any time. She is my baby after all. She sleeps on my pillow with me at night and has to touch my hand at all times. Or she is on my shoulder with her nose stuck in my ear purring. DH can not understand why this doesn't wake me up. Just don't know shes there. She only weighs 9+ pounds so not very heavy at all. Feather likes to sleep on my hip or up against my stomach under the blankets. She is a hoot. Tonto stays at the foot of the bed no matter what you do to him...he thinks he owns that part and makes sure we all know it. No matter what you do to him he stays right there. He is getting old too. Almost 14.



Here is a picture of the brim of the hat I am knitting. I had to take it all out and do it over yesterday. I didn't do the W & T right. So I ripped it out and started over. I stayed up last night until almost midnight to get it done. DC is working on hers also. She had an extra stitch and couldn't find it so I went over this afternoon and took out 6 rows and reknit them for her. Now she is off and running with it. I picked up the stitches around the brim while there. I have a couple of rows done so far..hope to get more done tonight while watching Dancing with the Stars. Will Billy Ray be done this week? LOL Very surprised they booted Heather out. Thought she would be there are few more weeks. Now it's down to Billy Ray and John. It will probably be between Apollo and Tony. They are both very good and would have a hard decision deciding which one if I were a judge. Love them all!

Time for supper and then back to the hat. Hope to have another picture to post tomorrow.

KNIT ON!