Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sunday!

Well, here we go again...more snow! Yuck! Mother Nature is having fun again! This time they are predicting up to 3 feet of snow! OH MY !!! Where will we put it???

I am knitting on my sleeves finally. Today I hope to add a few more rows. Been trying to find some yarn to knit the summer hat for Sarah with. It calls for worsted weight cotton yarn, so dishcloth cotton will work good. Now to find what color I want to use.

Well, going to head out to get a few things done before the snow gets here. I am hoping we don't get ice...that is very dangerous for all.

Oh, DH is going back to work tomorrow with all those stitches in his back/shoulder area. Just told him to be careful he doesn't pull them and make them bleed. They are healing so good right now.

No comments: