Monday, April 23, 2007

4-Wheeling into camp! Just a little snow!!!!




Posted by Picasa


There was so much snow on the road. It was a good ride in, but the ride out wasn't. The snow had softened up a lot and tons of mud where there wasn't any snow. I had a hard time keeping my bike in the trail. So glad I didn't go alone.

The mice had decided to have a feast with the sunflower seeds for my bird feeders. It's been a month or so since Ive been to camp and no one was there to disturb them eating. Had a lot of shells to clean up. Brought all the curtains down, some paper trash we had left last fall and left for later. Will do all the bedding when we move in. I want to sleep in them before the mice do. Had 5 traps with dead mice in them. I hate to kill them, but they do not belong in my home..they belong outside where mother nature intended them to be. I emptied them and reset for the next bunch who think they live there. LOL

Have only about an inch left on my sleeves to knit. I knit a lot a the Cedar Lake Association meeting Saturday evening. Ordered 3 skeins of King Tut from Rosemary/s Gift Shop. Was good to talk to Rosemary again. Hope DH and I will get to take a ride down her way to see her lovely yarn shop in person. To touch and feel is the best of it for me! LOL I am NOT a yarnaholic!! I am NOT a yarnaholic!! I hope I'm NOT a yarnaholic....but I know I am!! YIPPEE

Well, time to run to the transfer site with my garbage...the weather feels like mid summer today. Almost 80 degrees right now and its not even 3 o'clock. Rain tonight and tomorrow and back to the 50's for the rest of the week. The rain will help to melt the ice on the lake. Can't move in until the ice goes out. No water until it does. DH took the line out last fall because of all the problems he had when he left it in the winter before. Oh well. As long as we get moved before May 21.

KNIT ON!!

No comments: