Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Aran Jacket Progress



I have about 22" knitted today. I had to go to DC to help her with her socks, so I used her floor again for the backdrop. My couch is the same color Burgundy, so it doesn't show.

DC had noticed a dropped stitch way back on the gusset. So I took it all out and got the needles back in their right places. So now she has to knit it again..then she can start decreasing for the toe.

Weather is horrible again today. wind chills have been bad...making us in the -11F all day. Didn't go out yesterday at all because it was cold, cold, cold! The winds are the worst of it. It has been brutal out there the last couple of days. Tomorrow is supposed to be the worst! The temps will be below zero without wind chills. Sure is making everyone use up their oil! Come on SPRING! Where are you!!!! lol

Well, off to watch Reba and knit. KNIT ON!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I love the color of your aran. It is a gorgeous shade. BRRRR. Keep warm!

Cactusneedles said...

Just found your blog. Anyone from Maine I love to read about. I have relatives in Caribou. Won't tell you what the weather was here in the desert SW U.S.