Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Aran book pattern

One of the comments I had today on my blog was asking me what the pattern was. Sorry...having a senior moment again and didn't' add that to the post with it. I will include it now.

It is Sirdar #295 - Relax in Aran. It is design H. I paid $9.95 for it a few years ago. I think I got it at City Side yarn shop (http://www.citysideyarn.com) don't know if it's still available...you will have to check that out at your local yarn shop or online.

Staying in today! 32 below zero right now with the windchill. -8F is the temp. DH called from work and said not to go out today. Too cold and a lot of ice and blowing show. He doesn't want me to fall and get hurt again. Last time I fell I had to have my right knee replaced. Did that in Sept. 2006. Still recovering from that. Knee is still not 100% but I keep working at it. All I want to do is bend it like I could before the fall.

Well, back to reading email and then to knitting ... and watching Y&R at 12:30.

KNIT ON!!

No comments: