Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Aran book pattern

I had a comment asking what pattern I used to knit my jacket from. I was having a senior moment when I didn't include that with the original post.

It is from Sirdar #295 - Relax in Aran- Design H. I purchased the book 3/4 years ago and I an not sure from where. It sold for $9.95 at that time. I want to say I got it from City Side Yarn in Bangor Me. They have a web site, so you can check with them or go online and check or check with your own local yarn shop.

Hubby just called from work..told me to stay in today. It is -8F right now...with the windchill it is -32F. The wind is so bad today. The cats do not want to go out either. It has to be cold for them to not go out. With the wind blowing, the snow we got last night is getting beat down so it is slippery out. And I don't need to fall again. Last time I fell, I had to have my right knee replaced. (Sept of 2006)
So I am off to the couch to knit and watch Y&R at 12:30.

KNIT ON!

No comments: