Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Aran Jacket back is done!


Yesterday I finished knitting the back of the jacket. I then knit the two pockets and put them on stitch holders. Today I have the ribbing done on the two fronts. I will knit them together...that way if I make a mistake on them it will look like it's part of the pattern. lol

Had a wonderful day with DC and DA. We took her to Walmart and looked around. She enjoyed herself tremendously. It was a very pleasant day and only wore the blue cabled hooded sweater I made for DH.

I got a new memory stick for my camera. What a difference a few years make. I bought the last one with 256 MB for about $135.00. The new one is 512 MB and it was $34.95! What a change in price! This one will let me take more pictures without changing the stick.

Time to go knit...had an early supper and this is almost done...so off I go to the couch and TV to relax and add some more rows to my jacket. KNIT ON!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Your jacket back looks great. Glad to hear you had some good Spring weather in Maine. It is definately Springtime in Southern Utah. Highs in the mid 80s.

monica said...

That is a lovely sweater and the color shows the cabling beautifully.

AlisonH said...

Oh, that's gorgeous!