Monday, January 1, 2007

Socks


Here are the socks that I am knitting for my son. I hope to finish them today. The weather is not nice so I know I am not going outside for any reason at all. Do not need to fall on the ice and do any damage to my new knee.

I have knit these socks out of Bartlettyarns wool..2 ply. I also have used wooly nylon to reinforce the heels and toes. My DH is waiting for his new socks but will have to wait until I have Anna's skirt done. Hopefully not to long of a wait for him.

I hope that it will not take me long to learn how to use this blogger...seems I have to do things two or three times to get them right. Like downloading the picture. Didn't see where you had to accept the terms...again! Dang, going to take all day at this rate. LOL

Hard to believe that it is 19 degrees out and its raining! Should be SNOW! Last year we had no snow at all. The businesses in town were really hurting for those snowmobilers. And it seems like it will be the same this year. We will never get to try out the new plow we bought for the new truck again this year if things keep on this way. Will just have to get out the boat! lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

No comments: