Saturday, January 20, 2007

One of those Yucky Days

Well, finally got dressed around 3 pm...thought I would go to the store but when I stuck my head out the door...NO THANK YOU!! Too cold for me today. And windy. So I got supper started and played bingo on the internet for a little while. DH has some kind of bug..had a flu shot so he swears its not that. LOL Just know he is miserable and wants the whole world to know too!! hahaha.

Well, brownies are baking in the oven and writing in this blog is about it for today. Supper was good but nothing to write home about. As soon as the brownies are done, I am going to go knit and watch TV. Have one sock done for Rhonda and hope to get the other one finished tonight. Going to watch Hallmark Channel...new show on at 9.

Off to check on my brownies. Like I said, it'e one of those yucky days..too cold to go out and just couldn't get motivated to do anything but lay around and knit. ta ta

No comments: