Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Sony Camera is Broken

Well, I am so upset with my camera's not working. I bought it 5 years ago and have had no problems with it until recently. Yesterday I wanted to use it to take pictures of my finished sweater and all it did was have a black screen. If you took a picture it was black. I could use it to view my other already taken pictures but that was it. So last night I went to the Sony Cyber Shot website and chatted with a rep. He asked a bunch of questions and then gave me a link to the problem and read that. I filled out all the forms, online, and submitted it. They charged me $15.oo for shipping it to and from but are going to fix the problem for nothing....YIPPEE!! Seems that one of the components was faulty and they had one batch manufactured with that in it and mine was one of them. When I bought the camera I got a notice that my camera WASN'T one of them..but they fibbed. And it is! I just hope they can get it fixed and back to me before Christmas.

On yesterday post I tried to link Rosemary's Gift Shop to her website link and all I managed to do was connect it to the heading. So am going to try this again. Rosemary's Gift Shop link http://www.maine-crafts.com/ Hope this works! If not click on the heading on this and the other post.

No comments: