Saturday, November 1, 2008

Crystals baby shower




Crystal with her ribbon and bow hat on after she had opened up all her wonderful gifts. She got so many things she will need a UHaul to get it all back to Bangor!!




I knit this little dress for her. It is acrylic so she can machine wash and dry it.


Here's the little hat I knit. Didn't get the little sweater done in time...she isn't due for another 6 weeks so I should have time to get it done.

We all had a wonderful time at the baby shower today. I got to see a lot of relatives I haven't seen in years. Some had their grandkids with them so that made the party a little more lively!! Got the kids to pick up all the leftovers for us and clear the tables...all at that age where they want to help!

KNIT ON!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That dress is absolutely adorable!