Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sarahs new vest and socks

I finished the socks last night and the vest the night before. I am now knitting a winter hat to go with this and some mittens to match. Sarah will be one warm child this winter if Grammy Lynn has anything to do with it! LOL
I got the yarn at City Side Yarn in July when it was going out of business. Nice yarn to work with too. I have 10 skeins of this so have enough to make an other nice sweater for someone.













Here is a picture of the finished aran sweater and beret that I have knit. It is a Mary Maxim pattern and yarn. It doesn't have button yet, but have them...hearts!

I found that this pattern ran big, so made it using 18 month size but with 24 month lengths. It should fit her for a year or so I hope.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: