Sunday, January 14, 2007

Things I knit in 2006



Well, it's been over a week and I have not posted. Oh well. Have been going through my projects I completed in '06 and thought I would share them with you. I have knitted two pair of mittens for me. I have also received the books I won on eBay and have been going through them to decide which aran sweater I will knit for me!!!!! Everyone has one but me. So I think I will make this one for myself.

This sweater is the one I knit in June/July for my friend Sue. It ended up going to her daughter because it was too big for her. Made the next one the smallest size in the pattern and fit her to a T!! "Love it when a plan comes together" LOL

It is knit with Patons Canadiana in Aran. The new colors are more yellowish then the old company. But then they were made in the USA back in the day.

No comments: