Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Jan 2, 2007


Well, the weather is changing fast...its now cloudy again and the wind is blowing like crazy. Have to worry about power outages now. No snow from the big storm yesterday, just a lot of rain and ice. Supposed to be in the 40's all week. No ice fishing for sure.

Finished the other purple sock for my son. And started another pair for my DIL. Hers are in blueberry by Barlettyarns. www.barlettyarns.com they have some really nice yarn and I love knitting with it. Especially my wool socks. They have the lanolin in them. I remember the first time I used this yarn. I kept wondering what the smell was. It is Sheep! It smells like Sheep and feels like sheep. I like having the lanolin on my hands in the wintertime. It helps keeps my hands from drying out.

I was hoping to mail out the fun fur scarves to my niece and her 3 daughters. But because of the death of President Ford there is no postal service today. It will have to wait until tomorrow now. I will also get out the photos of my granddaughter that I took over the Christmas weekend to them and Anna's mom, Meg. The weather will be wonderful all week, so no excuses to get them in the mail tomorrow. LOL

No comments: