Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Life is GREAT!!

 
Sunset at Camp! What beautiful pictures these are!
 

Taken from the deck at camp!
 
 
Posted by Picasa


 

Aran Cardigan for Rebecca in Texas. This one is going to my Pen Pal Judy in Texas for her Granddaughter! She will not be wearing it for a while as the baby won't be one until October.
 
 

This is the sweater I am working on for Sarah. It is from the Vanna print out that I got a while ago. I have never had to many ends to tie in before in my life!!! I spent all day yesterday and all most all the evening hiding those many double strands of yarn!

I have it all finished but for the buttons. Came to town today to get them and to get a few things at the grocery store. We have some big thunder storms coming tonight so I want to be back at camp before they hit. I needed to shut this pc off too!
 
Posted by Picasa


I have been doing a lot of knitting this last week. DH was on vacation so he got a lot of the yard work done. DS had a softball accident last week and had to have surgery on his right thumb on May 20. He is lucky that he is the boss, so he has two workers and he can do some things. He has a cast and will have it checked on June 6. The doctor had to put the cords back on the bone. Called it a skiiers thumb. LOL Always something with that kid! Just like his mother!!! One thing or another with us! His wife is so good, she just smiles and is by his side. We are hoping to get to see them this weekend...once I have the ankle replaced I will be laid up for 6 weeks with a cast! And will not be able to put any weight on the leg either!

Well take care my friends. I will try to keep you posted with my knitting projects and recovery. May God Bless you all for your concern and internet friendship!

KNIT ON!!

1 comment: