Monday, May 5, 2008

Graces 5th Birthday Today!!



On Saturday Grace's parents had her birthday party at the indoor mini-golf place for kids in town. She had her little friends from nursery school and family there to share in her day!
This picture is of Grace riding the little merry-go-round that Lori has in the store.



Grace opening up one of her many gifts.



Grace with her Dora lamp that she got from her Aunt Kelly and Uncle Jason. She had such a fun afternoon there. She tired us out just watching her running around, playing golf, and playing the many other games there!




This is a picture of dandilions in our yard! This is the first flowers in our yard. I do not have anything else because we will be moving to camp in a couple of weeks and no one is here to take care of them. So we have them at the lake to enjoy.

Today I finished the two sleeves for the Aran Cardigan. I will be putting it together later tonight and then adding the hood. Can't wait to get this finished and off to Texas.

Went to the local hardware store today to get some hummingbird feeders...the ones from Perky-pet...that stick to the window. I had bought 3 last summer, but dropped them a couple of times when I was filling them and they leaked all over the deck. So I will save them for parts if I should need them.

Well, heading in to work on my aran...and I think I am going to go to bed early tonight..like right now! Got up with DH at 5:30 and drove him to work so I could use the truck and pickup my flowers at the local greenhouse for camp. Also went to the cemetary to put the silk flower arrangements on my father in law, mother in law and brother in laws graves. Will get my mothers later as hers are at camp and we still can't get in.

Take care all and

KNIT ON!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I always loved danilions as a child. I never understood why adults dug them up. They are sunny and bright and beautiful. Looks like a great birthday party!

Susan said...

Love the birthday girl with the crown. She's really cute. And the hummingbird picture is amazing. I never got a good picture of them. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Enjoy your summer at your camp.