Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Socks for Sale

These wool socks are for sale! Take a look at www.picturetrail.com/mainelywoolyn for prices.




Have this pair finished now and posted in my picturetrail album for sale. If you're interested in buying them, check them out at www.picturetrail.com/mainelywoolyn The price is fair for all the work that goes into hand knitting them! Wool to boot!


My Lucy Bag!
Finally a felted bag for me! I have knit quite a few of them in the past year and always with having one for me in the back of my mind. Well, this one is mine! I have already used it so now I know it's mine to keep and use!!!!!



Look at the "roll" of snow on the roof at camp. It came off the skylight! At first I thought someone had put something weird on the roof....but after looking at it a while the light came on and I figured it out! And who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks! This will make for an interesting picture in my photo album.
Posted by Picasa


Finally starting to feel better. I still have to be careful of what I do, but the back pain has let up enough to at least get some light housework done. Had to as DH to vacuum the house Sunday. He didn't even complain!!! And he did a good job too.(Missed some spots, but not going to say a word to him about it..just very grateful t see all the cat hair and kitty litter specks off the floor!)

Tuesday, Jan 15, 2008

It has been a long time since DH has had to work the 11-7 shift. He was drafted to plow all night during this latest storm. We were very lucky that we only got about 5 inches of snow this time around. Other parts of the state didn't fair so well...up to 20 inches in some places in the coastal area. DH is still sleeping. I didn't sleep well, so finished up a light gray pair of wool socks that are an order for a lady in Boston. I do not like to sleep alone! I missed his body heat the most. I was cold most of the night even with the added blanket. And the cats decided to take over Hubby's side of the bed and were very noisy all night. Feather kept running around crying that weird cry of hers when she is looking for one of us. I finally got to sleep around 6:30 am. I slept until noon. Now I need to get outside and plow!!! (Dang, he did it when he got home!)

Placed an order from Lion Brand yarn last week. It was here in 4 days! Talk about fast service!! Going to knit a cardigan for Sarah. The size is going to be a 3 for fall. She has enough clothes in size 24 months and 2T...so time to start on next years winter wear.

KNIT ON!

No comments: