Friday, April 3, 2009

The Socks are Finished!



Here are three pictures of the socks I knit from the yarn I got from Knitivity. I really enjoyed working with this yarn. I am impressed that it only took one skein to make this pair of socks. You can see the amount that I have left over in the photos.


This picture I used the flash. I do not care for it because it doesn't show the true colors. The photos would have been better if I had taken them during the day and not after 11 pm.




The color is Storm Surge. 100% wool. Can't wait to get the special ordered yarn of Samantha and Ollie colors.

KNIT ON!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sheila said...

The color is really rich. I like the sox.

Knitterman said...

wow! Those turned out really cool! May I snag the pictures for the Customer Brag page and the blog? I love showing off what customers make from the yarns in the different colorways.

Cactusneedles said...

I like the way the colors blend together! Great job!

AlisonH said...

Clicked here from your knitlist post, and wow. Such gorgeous pictures. And the socks are wonderful, too.