Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Aunt Ellens 93rd Birthday


Yesterday was my Aunt Ellen's birthday. She is quite a character. Last aunt that I have. She is my fathers sister. Her granddaughter Mary Ellen called me the night before to invite me to the Terrace. Told her I would take some pictures for her. This picture is of me and her! What a beautiful lady she is. Her family and friends were there and we had a great time. Got to see family I haven't seen in a while. Got some email Addy's too!! And the cake was so good! LOL

Knitting is going slow...had to take out about 12 rows...had started the decreases for the neck too soon and not happy....hate to take out rows because I counted wrong! I am so numb most of the time!! Got to be an age thing...55 and officially a senior citizen now! Almost.... a few more days before my birthday...ha ha ha

Time for bed..and some much needed beauty sleep as if that will help!

KNIT ON!!

No comments: