Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Two pairs of socks done!



Two pair of socks knitted from Rays yarns. Love knitting with this yarn. Can't wait to get my big yarn order.


Sarah discovered Grammy's yarn yesterday. She was having a blast pulling the yarn out faster than I could knit it.
This is from Ray also. I have one sock done and hope to finish the second one tonight...after I get off the computer!!

We went to our son's yesterday. Sarah and mommy baked Grammy a birthday cake..it was so yummy. No one took any pictures so can't share them with you. I had the best birthday ever!!! Got to play with Sarah and Ben all day and then tried to teach Sarah about knitting. She is a little bit to young, but will bring over some needles and yarn for her on our next visit. I think she will enjoy trying for about 20 seconds...lol

KNIT ON!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: