Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sox from Knitivity sport yarn



I finished up this pair of socks from Knitivity yarn I ordered from Ray. This is from sport weight yarn and the color is Art School sr. This is 100% wool. Down Home art yarn is the brand. There were no knots or tied together strands in any of the skeins I have used so far. I had more then enough to make this pair of socks and enough left over to make me a single sock with a short cuff. But I am going to make a little sweater for my DGS with the other skein and will keep this leftover for just in case....lol. Winding a different color to start tonight with. Will post when finished.

The pattern I used is from my head. I cast on 52 stitches on size 3 dP needles. The cuff is knit and purl and the heel is half of the cast on. Nothing to knitting up a pair like this for anyone. If anyone wants the directions that I have in my head (lol) just ask. Will gladly try to write them down. Oh, I do use wooly nylon for the heel and toe reinforcment on all my socks.

KNIT ON!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: