Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sony Camera

I got an email today from Sony about my camera. Mailed it out two weeks ago and they just got it today! Now I go in to their site tonight and I have to call them...this is supposed to be a recall. I don't know if they are open this time of night so will wait until morning.

All my christmas presents have arrived by mail or UPS. Even with paying postage I saved a lot of money of these gifts. I am amazed. I received all my orders within 7 days...most came two to three days after placing the order. Thank you Amazon.com!!

I haven't felt like knitting much lately. I did get the four pair of socks done for my friend and she is very pleased with them. I told her she should learn to knit. At our age it is something to do with our time and it does produce very nice results for me and the giftee! Lets see how long it takes for her to ask me for lessons. She said she was taught by her grandmother as a young adult. It wouldn't take any time at all for her to remember how to knit and purl. I would gladly teach her how to read a pattern...even though the new ones today with "charts" make my head spin. lol

DGD is learning to use her potty! Got a call today from her to tell Grammy and GB that she went 4 times yesterday and 2 time today!! She is growing up so fast!!! Next month will be big changes in the house for her. A new baby brother...I call him the "little guy" and I think that is what I will call him after he's born. Now it's a big secret what his name will be...DS is the name picker as DDIL was the one who got to pick Sarah's name. Hope our son is kind to this one...nothing to long to learn to spell..lol

We got a lot of rain this weekend and most of the southern part of the state was hit hard with ice and power outages. We had a couple of flickers but nothing that stayed off. I stayed off the computer just in case it did go out. Hate to have it shut down like that.

Have my Christmas cards all written..now to get to the post office tomorrow and mail them. Supposed to snow and we could get 6 inches of the white shit! LOL I will get to plow!!! Yippee for me!

Dh had two things removed from his bald head last Friday. He missed a day of work because they changed the time on him...so he decided to be home in case they changed it again..and they did. Called us at 7:30 to say they had a cancellation due to the snow/rain mess so he went in an hour earlier. Will know next week sometime if they are cancerous or not. One looked like the one he had on his back removed 18 months before and that was basil cell. The other had changed some and was sticking up so the doctor took it as he was already there ....haha DH has 5 stitches in each one. And they are so GROSS! DH said they are very sore and burn. I bet they do. I have changed the bandages for him each night and I am so glad I haven't gotten light headed like I did when I was changing the bandages when he had his gall bladder out!! Almost passed out doing that! LOL He still teases me about it. Oh well. Must be because I love him and don't want him in any pain. He gave me the shots when I had my knee and ankle replaced because I couldn't stick the needles in myself and never complained (too much anyway) about that. lol

If I don't get to post again until after the holidays "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" everyone and May God Bless you all!!!!

KNIT ON!

2 comments:

Chicago Sarah said...

Merry christmas Lynn! Good luck with hubby's healing and BEST wishes with the new grandbaby :)

Sheila said...

Merry Christmas, Lynn!