Sunday, December 9, 2007

MOOSE at camp today!



Here ia a cow moose and her calf. We were very surprised that they did not run when we backed up the truck so I could take some pictures of them. We were about 20 yards from them. It was a very busy day for the moose on the Cedar Lake Road today! We saw another one a few miles closer to the camp! Boy are they big!


This is this years baby for her. I am surprised at how quickly they grow. Can't tell is its male or female...not close enough to see that part of it! HA HA
So surprised they just stood there watching us in the truck! I think they would have taken off if we had stopped when we first spotted them...we backed up and they were just as curious as we were! I bet they wish they had a camera too!





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SinKnitty said...

So cool! Your back at camp? I thought you came in to town for the winter?