Sunday, December 9, 2007

GOD I HATE SNOW! LOL

Snow, snow and more snow! We got 18 inches of snow in two days. All we have done is plow, snow blow and shovel this shit all week long. Another little storm came through and it only left behind a dusting to 2 inches..depending on if you're in town or at the lake! DH has been plowing at work all week and is working the weekend so we have been going to camp after he gets home and cleaning up that place. The sheer pin broke on the snowblower, so I went to the store yesterday and bought 3 of them with the washers and nuts. So I drove to the lake and fixed that. Was going to finish the deck where DH had left behind a lot of snow from cleaning off the roof, but the gas tank was empty. So I can't lift that 6 gallon thingy so that was the end of that good deed! Drove home and and went to bed to read and rest my poor aching back! I plowed the lake road in and out too! So that burned about 5 gallons of gas that ride up and back! But the road is now wide and there is room for a lot of snow before anyone has to find someone to come in and wing the snow banks back to make room for more snow.
So DH gets home from work and wants to go back to camp! Damn, just put $40.00 worth of gas in it last night and it's almost gone! I have put in over $120.00 worth of gas this week between the two vehicles and then I wonder where his paycheck went! I guess no groceries again this week. (Good think I but in bulk when I get to Sam's Club in Bangor).

OTN!
I have two Lucy bags knit and felted. I have enough yarn to make another couple so there will be a few knit after Christmas for my craft show in October.
I also have the back almost done on Meg's vest. Hope to get some pics of that on here too!

Now let's see if I can get those pictures downloaded on the computer so I can post them to this blog. I still need to take come pics of the felted bags, but just haven't had time to do it....Christmas is coming too fast again! HELP!

No comments: