Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wool Socks

Well, winter is coming and we have finally moved back to town. Almost froze our asses of last night. The water line decided it didn't like the cold either. Had to leave it running all night!

I have been knitting socks from Bartlettyarns. I have about a dozen done so far. I want to do a craft fair next year just before Christmas and I am hoping to sell them there. I will have to get a new seller's certificate from the state, but that's not hard to do. Had one a few years ago but didn't renew it when they state changed things.

The cats are home and they are settling in tonight. I am the one who is pooped this year! Last year I had just had my right knee replaced so we moved down a month earlier then all the years before. DH had to do most of the packing and lugging. I was able to drive by then so he didn't have to find someone to drive the car home.

The mountain is covered in snow already! It makes for really cold winds when blowing from the north. Supposed to be 16 degrees here tonight..the lines would have frozen solid for sure...but they are all blown out and the anti-freeze is in so not going to worry about that tonight.

Hope to post some pictures of all the socks. They are all adult ones, so I have been doing a sock a day. Now that we are home, I am on the computer again, so I hope to be able to knitting at that pace when at camp.

Well, time for bed..night all and

KNIT ON!

1 comment:

SinKnitty said...

Welcome home. I can't imagine that kind of weather everyday! I was in ) degree weather only once in my life. I thought I was going to die! My ears were so cold they hurt for 3 days! I even had a hat on! So no more trips to Portland at Christmas time for me! But I can take 115 degrees without breaking a sweat. ;)