Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Snow and sock swap!!



Finally got my socks done for my first ever sock swap! I hope my socks are something this lady will like! I had to use Bartlettyarns from Harmony Maine to let her see what wonderful wool is produced here. Now to get them in the mail!






And we got snow again today. This stuff made driving very slippery today and I know a lot of people are starting their Thanksgiving vacations today here in Maine.
I had to take a ride to the lake to get a couple of things and to shut the refrigerator off...woke up from a sound sleep last night remembering we didn't do that the other day.
There isn't much of it, but it sure makes on hell of a mess until it melts.! More coming Thanksgiving Day! Hope DH doesn't get stuck at work if we get too much of it and the salt and sand won't take care of it. He is one of three that volunteered to work Thursday and Friday. Just keeping my fingers crossed he doesn't get stuck in there working a 16 hour shift instead of 8. We have been invited to his family's place in the next town for TG dinner at 4! I will go without him. ha ha ha
Posted by Picasa

No comments: