Saturday, February 11, 2012

Time!

I think it is time that I start to use this blog again. Living at the lake this winter and I have not done a lot of knitting, but I have made a dozen pair of worsted weight wool socks for hubby and friends...and I did knit one sweater for my Grandson Ben!
Winter has been very mild this year...no long term below zero weather at all, not much snow, but a lot of rain/ice. Very hard to plow when its icy underneath the snow that has fallen. Mud season will be here soon, so we will be moving back to town for a couple of months...will be nice to see people and go to the grocery store when something is needed instead of making a list to pick up when you go to town once a week. lol
Christmas was wonderful!!!! Sarah is 5 1/2 now and Ben is 3. Sarah was so excited this year...made Ben get into the experience too.
I will try to post some pictures of my socks and things...

KNIT ON!

No comments: