Monday, March 30, 2009

Yarns from Knitivity

Check out this website... www.knitivity.com His email addy is: ray@knitivity.com

Ray is very talented and hand paints the yarn in his shop. I ordered this when he was having a sale. I can't wait to wind up the Storm Surge tonight and start on a pair of wool socks for my DH.
I ordered worsted weight, sport weight and fingering. The yarn is 100% wool.



Got an email with this yarn in it for sale from sockyarnsales website. I checked out the website and ordered this yarn. I am very pleased with it. Tonight I start by winding this yarn and making a pair of wool socks for DH. This one is called Storm Surge and it is WW.


This one is called Glacier Berry. It is sport weight. I can see some pretty socks for DDIL.

These four skeins are four sport weight. They are colors Art School, Jr. and Art School, Sr.
Posted by Picasa


These are two skeins of sport weight and two skein of fingering weight yarn. The color is Graffiti.


Posted by Picasa


This a picture of them all together.

This is just what I have needed to get my out of that "don't know what to knit" hump that I have been in for a couple of weeks. Have knit a couple of dishcloths but nothing big. I still need to finish Sarah's poncho. I have the two panels done but need to pick up the 200+ stitches on each side of each panel for the sleeves. I will wait for the days to be longer so I have better sunlight.

I hope you all take a look at Rays Yarns. I sent him a couple of pictures of my cat Samantha and sons dog Ollie. He is going to paint me some yarn for a cardigan for me out of Samantha's color and some socks, hats and mittens out of Ollie's colors for my DS for Christmas gifts.

KNIT ON!!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Great stash of yarn. I will check Ray's yarns out. Happy April Fool's day!