Saturday, June 14, 2008

We're going to be Grandparents again!

No pictures today, but wanted to share with everyone that our son and his wife are expecting a baby in January!!! We are so excited!!! She will have her ultrasound next month! She is a lot further along then she thought!

My ankle surgery is scheduled for July 24 here at our little hospital. Will be glad to get this done with and recover so I can have the back and then my knee done.

The mill is going down July 28, so want to make sure I have insurance to get this stuff done...I am hoping DH is able to bump down in the other mill in the next town. We will see. Keep your fingers crossed for us...the state of Maine is trying to get the company some grants to put in some other type of fuel system..bark burner type thing.

Well, Happy Fathers Day to all you men out there. Take care all and ........

KNIT ON!!!

2 comments:

Cactusneedles said...

Congrats about the baby! That's great news. Sorry about the mill. Seems like it happens a lot.

Sheila said...

Congrats on the new grandbaby! They sure are wonderful. I hope your husband got the job with the other mill. This economy is the pits.