Thursday, October 4, 2007

New Knitting







First picture is of the baby blanket I am knitting for my DIL to send to her friend in Ireland. The friend is having a baby boy and my DIL wanted to send her something homemade so I told her I would make her one of these to send over there. It is out of Canadiana acrylic yarn. I am using a size 9 needle instead of a 10 1/2 so it will be tighter knit and warmer.

The second and third pictures are of Cassandras sweater I told her I would make for her. I told her to find a pattern she liked and I would knit what she wanted as I have already knit her mother and sister each a cardigan last summer. This is from Leader yarn that I had left from my yarn shop days.

The last picture is all of the items I knit for my granddaughter. Used a wool/acrylic yarn on these.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: